Monday 27 February 2012

St Kilda

St Kilda



So I am officially an international criminal. We hopped the tram down to the beach. The only problem was the automated ticket machine was broken. Now worries, we will buy a ticket on the tram right? Nope, tram ticket dispenser only takes coins. So we illegally rode the tram for free! Woops! We didn't get caught though, so that was good.

Then we found a resturant named 'Donovan's' on the beach.



Oh ya, I got a free hat too. There was a Greek Fest going on down the street from our hotel so we stopped by for a few minutes.



I can see why Melbourne is the skin cancer capital of the world. IT'S HOT. REAL HOT. So hot people bring tents to the beach. I didn't get sunburn though so I was pretty proud of myself for that.



You know those funny looking hats with the flap in the back? People wear those here. It seems like half the people are really concerned about skin cancer and the other half could care less because their skin looks 30 years older then they are. Also I would say half the people down here smoke. So basically 3/4 of the population are most likely going to get some kind of cancer. Like Mic Dundee said 'That's not cancer, THIS is cancer'

We bought a Bocce ball set and played that for a while, then walked down to a restaurant and ate some food. When we were walking I saw the pier that Fi and I walked down two years ago when we were there.... Memories

Then I went back to the hotel and fell asleep at 9pm because I'm an old man who gets winded from playing bocce ball on the beach.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment